Valley Equipment Ltd. - Valley Honda is proud of its reputation within the Automotive industry and strives to exceed customer expectations with high-performing people, quality products, and services. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with opportunities for professional growth, recognition, and advancement.
Valley Honda has an immediate requirement for a Service Advisor/ Parts Advisor at our Woodstock location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service assisting customers in scheduling appointments for maintenance and repairs
- Preparing and explaining cost estimates to customers
- Accurately explaining the nature of mechanical problems and work performed
- Handling phone inquiries regarding work-in-progress appointments and returning phone messages promptly.
- Adhere to all Dealership policies and procedures
- Other duties as necessary
What you can expect from us:
- Training and support in a team-based work environment
A challenging and rewarding career in the transportation industry
- Competitive compensation package
- Group benefits
- Service Advisor/parts experience
- Automotive knowledge preferred.
- A highly motivated person with a positive attitude and customer-first approach
- Solid knowledge of computer programs and internet-based applications
- Willingness to maintain a high degree of product and industry knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills, excellent follow-up skills with a genuine focus on customer support and retention