Valley Honda is proud of its reputation within the Automotive industry and strives to exceed customer expectations with high-performing people, quality products and services. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with opportunities for professional growth, recognition and advancement.
Valley Honda has an immediate requirement for a Service Advisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Providing exceptional customer service assisting customers in scheduling appointments for maintenance and repairs
– Preparing and explaining cost estimates to customers
– Accurately explaining the nature of mechanical problems and work performed
– Handling phone inquiries regarding work-in-progress appointments and return phone messages promptly.
– Adhere to all Dealership policies and procedures
– Other duties as necessary
What you can expect from us:
– Training and support in a team-based work environment
– A challenging and rewarding career in the transportation industry
– Competitive compensation package
– Group benefits
What we are looking for:
– Service Advisor/parts experience & automotive knowledge preferred.
– A highly motivated person with a positive attitude and customer-first approach
– Solid knowledge of computer programs and internet-based applications
– Willingness to maintain a high degree of product and industry knowledge
– Exceptional customer service skills, excellent follow-up skills with a genuine focus on customer support and retention
Apply here or please submit your resume today to Mike Schofield:
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be notified.